1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup milk
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp honey (do not use raw honey~dogs shouldn't have raw honey)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
🥞Blueberries, strawberries and raspberries for garnish and syrup (for humans...NOT for dogs)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, eggs, honey and vanilla.
2. In a second bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Add flour mixture to yogurt mixture and mix just to combine. (Batter should be thick like a thick glue-like consistency. If too thick add a bit more milk)
4. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium (I preheat my skillet to 300 degrees). Add 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil to pan and wipe out excess with paper towel.
5. Spoon in enough batter to make 3-4 pancakes (about 2 tbsp each) or many smaller ones and cook pancakes until bubbles begin to appear around the edges and in centers. Using spatula, peek under pancakes to check that they are golden brown, then carefully flip. Cook about 1 minute more depending on size. Transfer to wire rack and cover loosely with foil to keep warm or serve immediately. (Mom let's our pancakes cool down before serving us our pancakes 🙂)
6. Enjoy with your favorite toppings: Berries, bananas, syrup (for humans)
Leave a Reply.
A Place where I can Bark, Blog and Woof a Little
written by Yvonne Dagger